30th April 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Private andGovernment colleges offering Internship to BDS candidate in Mumbai?

Hello Sir, I am studying BDS in Mumbai. I am in my final year and I want to do an Internship in any Government and Private college in Mumbai after my BDS. So, can you please let me know about the colleges? Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Where can i do Internship in Mumbai after BDS?
  2. Whether a BDS Private candidate is eligible to do Internship in other college?
  3. List of dental colleges in Delhi and Chandigarh offering internship for BDS candidate
  4. List of private and government colleges providing internship after BDS?
  5. How can i get into an Internship in Mumbai being a BDS fresher?
  6. MBBS/BDS colleges for a candidate with 136 marks in MHT-CET
  7. List of companies in Mumbai offering two month internship to BE Computer Science student
  8. List of Dental Colleges which offer Internship to BDS graduate in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  9. How can I study MDS with scholarship in Abroad after completing my Internship being a BDS candidate?
  10. List of government colleges in Mumbai to do internship in BDS? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. What will be the value of certificate after completing BDS internship from other state college?
  12. List of government colleges in Kerala to do internship after completion of BDS course?
  13. Is there any chance to get admission in any Self Financing Private College of BDS being an OC candidate?
  14. How can I apply for senior internship in Kerala? I've completed my BDS from a private college in Karnataka -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Dental colleges in Delhi providing internship for BDS completed students? Procedure to join internship?
  16. Procedure for Senior internship in Kerala? List colleges offering senior internship in Kerala?
  17. Which Dental Colleges in Delhi provide Rotatory Internship after completing BDS from Kerala?
  18. How to do my internship from government college of Mumbai
27th July 2021, 12:15 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Private andGovernment colleges offering Internship to BDS candidate in Mumbai?

Please find below colleges that offering Internships to BDS candidates in Mumbai.

1) Government Dental College and Hospital, Mumbai.

Address:- St. George Hospital, P D'Mello Rd, near Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Area, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001.

2) EduHub Interactive Learning.

Address:- 1st Floor, Bengal Chemicals Bhavan, Swatantrya Veer Savarkar, Prabhadevi, Marg, {Next to Century Signal}, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400025.

3) Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College and Hospital.

Address:- Sector 7, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400614

4) Nair Hospital Dental College.

Address:- 55, Dr. Anandrao Nair Marg, Mumbai Central, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400008.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?