14th August 2019, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for a Cyber Security Internship in ControlCase International Pvt Ltd Mumbai?

Respected Sir/Madam, can you please help me to know about the procedure for applying to an internship of Cyber Security which is available in ControlCase International Pvt Ltd Mumbai? I don’t know about the procedure so I need help.

16th August 2019, 05:48 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for a Cyber Security Internship in ControlCase International Pvt Ltd Mumbai?

The candidates willing to apply for Cyber Security Internship in ControlCase International Pvt Ltd Mumbai can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

You must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel.

For more information visit on https://www.controlcase.com/
17th August 2019, 12:34 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for a Cyber Security Internship in ControlCase International Pvt Ltd Mumbai?

The Procedure for applying Cyber Security Internship at ControlCase International Pvt Ltd in Mumbai is that you have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

They will definitely contact you as per their requirement.

You can also contact them over phone to know your query related to this internship on +91 22 62210800

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.
https://www.controlcase.com/
15th July 2021, 09:42 PM
Alvia Khan

You would need to mail the recruiter of the company for Internship in this send your resume through email at [email protected]

Contact number- 91 22 62210800
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?