9th December 2019, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Digital Marketing internship in Shopezynow Bangalore?

Sir/Madam, I am planning to do an internship of Digital Marketing in Shopezynow Bangalore. I would like to know about the procedure for applying for this internship. Can you please let me know about the procedure?

13th December 2019, 10:49 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Digital Marketing internship in Shopezynow Bangalore?

Procedure to apply for Digital Marketing internship in Shopezynow Bangalore is given below:-

1. Visit the official website at www.shopezynow.com.

2. Read all the information about the internship.

3. Click on the option of applying now if you fit in the eligibility criteria.

4. Fill the application form.

5. Submit the form before the last date.

The last date to apply to a Digital Marketing internship in Shopezynow Bangalore is 23rd December 2019.
14th December 2019, 06:27 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Digital Marketing internship in Shopezynow Bangalore?

Procedure to apply for Digital Marketing internship in Shopezynow Bangalore as follows:-

Duration:4 Months.

You can directly walk-in for an interview at the office or apply from any specific internship providing sites for the post of applications or do the application from official career pages.

Official Website:http://shopezynow.com
14th December 2019, 01:20 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The procedure to apply for Digital Marketing internship in Shopezynow Bangalore is online.

You would need to send your updated resume to [email protected]. The candidates would be selected on the basis of their skills and knowledge.

The last date to apply for Digital Marketing internship in Shopezynow Bangalore is 23rd December 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?