12th August 2020, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Finance internship in Nykinsky Business Management Consulting Private Limited Hyderabad?

Hello everyone, I want to join Nykinsky Business Management Consulting Private Limited Hyderabad for a Finance internship. Can I know how I can apply for this internship in this company? Please let me know about the procedure to apply for this internship program. Waiting for your response!

13th August 2020, 08:54 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Finance internship in Nykinsky Business Management Consulting Private Limited Hyderabad?

Procedure to apply for Finance internship in Nykinsky Business Management Consulting Private Limited Hyderabad are given below:-

1. Visit the official website of the company at www.nykinsky.com.

2. Read all the information about the internship.

3. Now, click on the option of applying now.

4. Fill the application form.

5. Then, click on the submit button before the last date.

The last date to apply for Finance internship in Nykinsky Business Management Consulting Private Limited Hyderabad is 23rd August 2020.
13th August 2020, 09:41 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Finance internship in Nykinsky Business Management Consulting Private Limited Hyderabad?

The candidates willing to apply for Finance internship in Nykinsky Business Management Consulting Private Limited Hyderabad can apply through the website https://nykinsky.com/.

You would need to scroll down on the home page and click on "Apply Now Financial Analyst (Internship)" under the "Career" tab. A new page will open to fill the details.

The last date to apply for the Finance internship in Nykinsky Business Management Consulting Private Limited Hyderabad is 25/08/2020.
14th August 2020, 12:19 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Finance internship in Nykinsky Business Management Consulting Private Limited Hyderabad is given below-

1. First of all make your CV mentioning all your skills and certificates required for internship.

2. Apply from official career pages or specific internship applications providing sites like Internshala/ glassdoor.

For direct contact you can visit-

https://www.nykinsky.com/
14th July 2021, 02:00 PM
Alvia Khan

You can drop your updated resume directly to the company for Internship by this website https://www.nykinsky.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?