24th December 2018, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in National Sugar Institute for BTech(Agricultural Engineering) graduate?

Hello everyone, Please tell me the procedure for the applying Internship in National Sugar Institute? I have completed my BTech in Agriculture Engineering. Waiting for your reply.

30th May 2021, 11:26 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in National Sugar Institute for BTech(Agricultural Engineering) graduate?

Procedure to apply for Internship in National Sugar Institute :-

The procedure for applying to this internship is, you will have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

Contact details of the company are given below.

Address:-

National Sugar Institute
NSI, Kalyanpur, Kanpur
Uttar Pradesh, India
Pincode: 208017

For more details, you can visit the below link:-
http://nsi.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?