7th December 2020, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for a Law/Legal internship in Lumos Learning India Private Limited?

Sir/Madam, I am planning to do an internship of Law/Legal in Lumos Learning India Private Limited. I would like to know about the procedure for applying for this internship. Can you please let me know about the procedure?

9th December 2020, 05:31 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for a Law/Legal internship in Lumos Learning India Private Limited?

Application Procedure to apply for a Law/Legal internship in Lumos Learning India Private Limited are as follows :-

1. Prepare a CV with a full description of the skillset and certifications of required technologies.

2. Apply from official career pages or specific internship applications providing sites like Internshala/Glassdoor.

No. of Openings:-01 // Duration:-03 Months.

The last date of application is 21 December 2020.

Official Website :-https://www.lumoslearning.com/llwp/
13th December 2020, 03:14 PM
Darsh4u

Default Re: Procedure to apply for a Law/Legal internship in Lumos Learning India Private Limited?

Procedure to apply for a Law/Legal internship in Lumos Learning India Private Limited is given in below points :

1.Create your CV by mentioning all skills , qualifications and experience.
2.Update this internship on internshala portal and search this internship on portal using different filters.
3.Now you can apply for this internship before last date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?