15th August 2020, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Mobile App Development internship in NEE VEE Technologies Chennai?

Dear friends, I need to know about the procedure for applying to an internship of Mobile App Development in NEE VEE Technologies Chennai. I came to know that this company is offering this internship. So, please let me know about the application procedure.

15th August 2020, 02:30 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Mobile App Development internship in NEE VEE Technologies Chennai?

1. First of all make your CV mentioning all your skills and certificates required for internship.

2. Apply from official career pages or specific internship applications providing sites like Internshala/ glassdoor.

Last date to apply for this internship is 28/8/2020.

For more details you can visit-

https://www.neeveetech.com
15th August 2020, 04:40 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Procedure to apply for Mobile App Development internship in NEE VEE Technologies Chennai?

Procedure to apply for Mobile App Development internship in NEE VEE Technologies Chennai is given below:-

1. Visit the official website of the company at www.neeveetech.com.

2. Read all the information about the internship.

3. Click on the option of applying now.

4. Fill the application form.

5. Submit the application form before the last date.

The last date to apply for Mobile App Development internship in NEE VEE Technologies Chennai is 13th March 2019.
15th August 2020, 04:49 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Mobile App Development internship in NEE VEE Technologies Chennai?

Procedure to apply for Mobile App Development internship in NEE VEE Technologies Chennai are as follows:-

1. Prepare a CV with a full description of the skillset and certifications of required technologies.

2. Apply from official career pages or specific internship applications providing sites like Internshala.

The last date of application is 28 August 2020.

Contact Us:-

Mobile Number:-+91-9150755731

Email Id:- [email protected]

Official Website:-http://www.neeveetech.com
17th August 2020, 08:42 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Mobile App Development internship in NEE VEE Technologies Chennai :-

The procedure to apply for this internship is, you will have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

Contact details of the company are given below.

Contact Address :-

8c, 6th St, Senthuran Colony, Madipakkam, Chennai, INDIA.

Contact Number : +91-9150755731

For more details you can visit the below link :-
http://www.neeveetech.com/
14th July 2021, 01:41 PM
Alvia Khan

You would need to mail the recruiter of the company for Internship in this send your resume through email at [email protected]

Contact number- 91 9150755731

For more information visit this website https://www.neeveetech.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?