24th December 2019, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Operations internship in Akshat Engineers Private Limited Jaipur?

Sir/Madam, I am planning to do an internship of Operations in Akshat Engineers Private Limited Jaipur. I would like to know about the procedure for applying for this internship. Can you please let me know about the procedure?

26th December 2019, 05:38 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Operations internship in Akshat Engineers Private Limited Jaipur?

The procedure to apply for Operations internship in Akshat Engineers Private Limited Jaipur is online. However, you can directly attend the Walk in Interview at the address mentioned below:-

Akshat Engineers Private Limited
E-315, Lal Kothi Scheme,
Behind Vidhan Sabha,
Jaipur - 302015 (Rajasthan, India)
Tel: +91-141-2742422
26th December 2019, 11:10 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Operations internship in Akshat Engineers Private Limited Jaipur?

The Candidates willing to apply for the Operations internship in Akshat Engineers Private Limited Jaipur can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

Candidates must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel.

For more information visit on (https://www.akshatengineers.com)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?