4th May 2017, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for pre primary teacher training certificate course?

I am interested in joining of pre primary teacher training certificate course. Kindly let me know when you will start above course and the procedure to join the same. Can you please answer me soon as possible on the same? Thank you!

S. Seetha Ratna kumari B.com

2nd April 2018, 05:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for pre primary teacher training certificate course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested in joining of pre primary teacher training certificate course. Kindly let me know when you will start above course and the procedure to join the same. Can you please answer me soon as possible on the same? Thank you!

S. Seetha Ratna kumari B.com

Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination are eligible to apply for the pre primary teacher training certificate course. Pre primary teacher training certificate course is available in various teacher training colleges in India. Interested candidates have to contact the teacher training college and apply for the admission. There is no upper age limit to study the course. Candidates with or without teaching experience can apply for the course. Some of the colleges offering the course are given below:

Vidhyanidhi - Official Website

Asian College of Teachers - Official Website

DCS Teacher Training Academy - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?