3rd October 2019, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Product Management internship in Dignitas Digital Delhi?

Hi Sir, I am interested to do an internship related to Product Management in Dignitas Digital Delhi. I would like to know about the procedure for applying this internship in this company. Please let me know about the procedure asap.

6th October 2019, 07:54 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Product Management internship in Dignitas Digital Delhi?

The Procedure to apply for Product Management internship in Dignitas Digital Delhi is very simple. You have to visit their website www.livemedia.in. There will be an option of applying now given. You have to click on that option. Then, an application form will come up. You have to fill this form and click on the submit button.

The last date to apply for the internship is 18th June 2019 in Dignitas Digital Delhi.
6th October 2019, 10:41 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Product Management internship in Dignitas Digital Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am interested to do an internship related to Product Management in Dignitas Digital Delhi. I would like to know about the procedure for applying this internship in this company. Please let me know about the procedure asap.
Candidates who seek admission for the Product Management internship in Dignitas Digital Delhi are required to download the application form from the official website (Click Here). Applicants must attach all necessary documents along with the application form.
Contact Information:
Dignitas Digital
Address: 1/4, Najafgarh Rd, Block 1, Tilak Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110018
Phone: 011 4550 1210
7th October 2019, 12:59 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The Candidates willing to apply for Product Management internship in Dignitas Digital Delhi can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

Candidates must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of Email Marketing and MS-Excel.

For more information visit on (http://www.dignitasdigital.com/)
8th October 2019, 02:22 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

The Procedure for applying Product Management internship in Dignitas Digital Delhi is , you have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

Contact details of the company are given below.

Contact Address :-

Philadelphia, Toronto, New Delhi

Contact Number : +91-11-45501210 or
+91-9910664269 or
+91-8800898301

If you have any query, you can ask them via below link.
https://www.dignitasdigital.com/contact-us/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?