11th December 2014, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?

hello
kindly tell me how can i apply for summer
internship in tata steel after completion of B.Tech 2nd year?
my branch is electronics and electrical engg.
i m a student of kiit university..

Related Questions:
12th December 2014, 08:53 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?

In order to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel after B.Tech(EEE), you need to contact or write letter to the HR department of the concerned branch in order to apply for training opportunity in Tata Steel from where you want to pursue training since there is no provision of online application, regarding training and obtain the information concerning it. You can also take the help of any high ranking officials to do the same. After that you need to fill an application form, submit it with NOC letter and Demand Draft of training fees and submit it before the stipulated date.

The training dates are flexible which usually start at the beginning of each month and are of one month duration. The training fees varies from branch to branch and depends on the course you are pursuing. If you contacts with any of its employees you can easily pursue training with his/her reference.

Official Website - www.tatamotors.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?