10th June 2021, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer training in Mechanical engineering related industry?

I am betch 3rd year student in ME what is the procedure to apply for summer training in an industry. Which company would be the best one.

12th June 2021, 08:34 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer training in Mechanical engineering related industry?

There are two ways to apply for training in Mechanical engineering related industry. First is you can send your resume through email to the company you want to apply.
Or, you can apply through the official website by filling the application form.

The candidate should have good communication with relevant skills to be eligible.
12th June 2021, 08:34 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer training in Mechanical engineering related industry?

The procedure to apply for Summer training in Mechanical engineering related industry is simple. You have to apply through the official website of the company in which you want to apply. The candidate just have to fill the application form and submit it before the last date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?