18th July 2017, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for training at Airtel for EC engineering student?

Please help, I want to do training at Airtel. I am a 3rd year EC engineering student. Please tell me and I also heard that in Airtel everything will depends on your approach, if somebody can then, please mail me at [email protected]

21st July 2017, 10:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for training at Airtel for EC engineering student?

Most of the top companies have a career page in their official website. You can apply for internship through their official website, by uploading your resume.

You can also take another route through referral, if you have any contact in the said company. Most of the companies prefer referral candidates for internship.
22nd July 2017, 08:52 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for training at Airtel for EC engineering student?

To apply for internship in Airtel you have to fill up the training application form available at your college. Then you have to prepare a resume and address it with the application to the HR department of the company.

According to their vacancies they will get in touch with you and then you can follow their instructions and complete the selection process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?