12th June 2014, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for training in IBM?

sir,
i'm krishna kant tripathi ,
i want to do traiing in ibm
so plz tell me procedure apply of training in ibm.....
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?
  2. How to apply for training for training in companies like Oracle, TCS, IBM, WIPRO, HCL?
  3. How may I apply for 6 months training in my B.Tech(CSE) 8th sem? What's the applying procedure for companies like TCS, Infosys, Mphasis, IBM, Dell etc
  4. In which year of engineering I can join IBM summer training? Eligibility, terms and conditions of training?
  5. How to apply for summer training in IBM?
  6. Whether IBM is still conducting mainframe training?
  7. How to apply for training in IT companie such as IBM, Wipro, TCS and HCL?
  8. How can I apply for training in Wipro, TCS, IBM while in B.Tech IT 3rd year?
  9. How to apply for Summer Training in IBM being a candidate of B.Tech in 3rd year CSE?
  10. How to apply for 45 days internship/summer training in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle
  11. How to apply for training in companies like IBM, HCL while doing 2nd year?
  12. How to do my training/project in MNC companies like TCS, HCL, Wipro and Infosys if I have no approach and references? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What's the eligibility for training in IBM, Infosys, Google or Microsoft? List of institutes providing such training?
  14. How can I apply for summer training in IBM Hyderabad?
  15. How to do summer training from companies like HCL, IBM?
  16. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in HAL?
  17. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  18. Procedure to apply for summer internship in MNC like WIPRO, IBM, TCS?
6th December 2014, 12:50 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to apply for training in IBM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i'm krishna kant tripathi ,
i want to do traiing in ibm
so plz tell me procedure apply of training in ibm.....
waiting for your reply
To apply for internship in the IBM, you have to contact the HR team of the company by sending an email along with your resume informing that you are willing to do internship in that company. After that company will send you a acknowledgement regarding the internship. After that you have to submit a NO objection certificate from your college administration at the time of training in the company. Then you can apply for internship with two things

1) Resume or Curriculum vitae stating your qualification and merit
2) Cover letter stating your interest in the summer training and about your previous project works (if any).

And you have to provide proof of fluency in english. Then the documents listed above should be submitted by electronic submission to the Internship Coordinator.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?