24th August 2014, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for training in Tata Motors, Hyderabad?

respected sir i am a student of btech third year i have to do training in tata motors hyderabad please tell me procedure to apply and whole details on my email id [email protected].
Thankyou

15th September 2014, 12:33 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for training in Tata Motors, Hyderabad?

Procedure to apply for Industrial Training programme in TATA Motors, Hyderabad:-

- Contact the HR department of the branch or any high ranking officials if you have good contacts with him/her.
- Enquire about training and get the application form and the get to know the application procedure.
- Submit the completely filled application form along with training fees in the form demand draft.
- Sometimes they also ask for NOC letter from the college authority.
- After registration, report at the given venue and time on the commencement day of training.
13th February 2015, 05:54 AM
Unregistered

respected sir i am a student of btech third year i have to do training in tata motors hyderabad please tell me procedure to apply and whole details on my email id [email protected].
Thankyou
5th June 2015, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

respected sir!! I have no any reference in tata moter Hyderabad, than how I can apply for 6 month training in tata moter Hyderabad.
reply me [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?