1st October 2019, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for a UI/UX & Graphic Design internship in MagTapp Technologies Private Limited Mumbai?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to do an internship of UI/UX & Graphic Design offered in MagTapp Technologies Private Limited Mumbai. I would like to know how I can apply for this internship? Can someone please tell me about the procedure?

4th October 2019, 05:02 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Procedure to apply for a UI/UX & Graphic Design internship in MagTapp Technologies Private Limited Mumbai?

The procedure to apply for a UI/UX & Graphic Design internship in MagTapp Technologies Private Limited Mumbai is very simple. You have to visit the website www.intershala.com. You will get an option of applying now there. You have to click on this option. Then, an application form will come up. You have to fill this form and click on the submit button.

The last date to apply for the internship is 19th October 2019 in MagTapp Technologies Private Limited Mumbai.
4th October 2019, 10:22 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for a UI/UX & Graphic Design internship in MagTapp Technologies Private Limited Mumbai?

The procedure to apply for a UI/UX & Graphic Design internship in MagTapp Technologies Private Limited Mumbai is online. You would need to send your resume to [email protected] to apply for UI/UX & Graphic Design internship in MagTapp Technologies Private Limited Mumbai.

The last date to apply for UI/UX & Graphic Design internship in MagTapp Technologies Private Limited Mumbai is 15/10/2019.

Address:-
MagTapp Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
B-245, Oshiwara Industrial Center, New Link Rd, opposite Goregaon Bus Depot, Goregaon West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400104
5th October 2019, 09:29 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for a UI/UX & Graphic Design internship in MagTapp Technologies Private Limited Mumbai?

The Candidates willing to apply for UI/UX & Graphic Design internship in MagTapp Technologies Private Limited Mumbai can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

Candidates must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Video Editing, Adobe Indesign, Video Making and Adobe After Effects.

Address:
B-245, Oshiwara Industrial Center,
New Link Rd, opposite Goregaon Bus Depot,
Goregaon West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400104

Phone: 022 4973 7485

For more information visit on (https://magtapp.com)
5th October 2019, 04:56 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Procedure:--

Candidates can apply through online on the website i.e., (https://www.magtapp.com/).

Candidates can upload the Resume on the website.

Visit:-- (https://www.magtapp.com/) For more information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?