23rd October 2019, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Web Development Internship in Cogneau Systems Private Limited Gurgaon?

Dear Sir/Madam, can you please help me to know how I can apply for an internship of Web Development which is available in Cogneau Systems Private Limited Gurgaon? I want to apply for this internship so please tell me about the procedure.

28th October 2019, 01:27 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Web Development Internship in Cogneau Systems Private Limited Gurgaon?

Procedure to apply for Web Development Internship in Cogneau Systems Private Limited Gurgaon :-

The procedure for applying to this internship is, you will have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

You can also drop your resume directly at the company.

Company Address :-

Cogneau Systems Pvt. Ltd.
801, Tower C, 8th Floor, Unitech Business Zone
Niravana Country, Sector 50, Gurugram, Haryana, 122018

You can also contact them over phone to know your query related to this internship on +91 - 9560707938

For more details, you can refer the below link :-
http://www.cogneau.com/
28th October 2019, 05:47 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Web Development Internship in Cogneau Systems Private Limited Gurgaon?

The procedure to apply for Web Development Internship in Cogneau Systems Private Limited Gurgaon is online . You would need to send your updated resume to [email protected] with subject" Application for Web Development Internship".

The last date to apply for Web Development Internship in Cogneau Systems Private Limited Gurgaon is 7th November 2019.

You can check the website https://www.verdis.ai for more details.
28th October 2019, 06:57 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The Candidates willing to apply for the Web Development Internship in Cogneau Systems Private Limited Gurgaon can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

Candidates must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel.

For more information visit on (http://www.cogneau.com)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?