14th August 2019, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for a Web Development Internship in Edii Software And Solution LLP Bangalore?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to do an internship of Web Development offered in Edii Software And Solution LLP Bangalore. I would like to know how I can apply for this internship? Can someone please tell me about the procedure?

16th August 2019, 05:26 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for a Web Development Internship in Edii Software And Solution LLP Bangalore?

The candidates willing to apply for the Web Development Internship in Edii Software And Solution LLP Bangalore can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

Candidates must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of Cloud Computing, Python (Learn Python), MongoDB, Node.js, Apache Cassandra, iOS, Android (Learn Android), Cloud Firestore and Angular 7.0

For more information visit on (http://edii.in)
16th August 2019, 11:58 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for a Web Development Internship in Edii Software And Solution LLP Bangalore?

Please find below the procedure to apply for Web Development Internship at Edii Software And Solution LLP in Bangalore.

I am giving the contact details of the company below.

You can forward your updated resume for applying the Internship at [email protected]

They will definitely contact you according to their requirement.

If this is possible,You can also drop your resume directly at the company.

Company Address :-

EDII, Spacesync, #1071, 24th Main, Sector 1, 1st Sector, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102‬

You can also contact them over phone on +91 78294 67 111 or
+91 8197 011 786

You may visit the following website to know more about this internship.
http://edii.in/
17th August 2019, 02:12 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for Web Development Internship in Edii Software And Solution LLP Bangalore through any of the method mentioned below:-

1)EMAIL:- You can send your updated resume to [email protected].
2)Walk In:-Edii Software And Solution
Spacesync, #1071, 24th Main,
Sector 1, 1st Sector, HSR Layout,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102‬

The last date to apply for Web Development Internship in Edii Software And Solution LLP Bangalore is 29th August 2019.
15th July 2021, 09:49 PM
Alvia Khan

You would need to mail the recruiter of the company for Internship in this send your resume through email at [email protected]

Contact number- 91 8197 011 786
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?