19th November 2021, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply Winter Internship in IIT, Delhi for ECE 3rd year student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying BTech in Electronics and Communication Engineering. I am a 3rd year student and I want to do Winter Internship in IIT, Delhi. So, can you please let me know the procedure for applying a Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi?

20th November 2021, 08:02 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply Winter Internship in IIT, Delhi for ECE 3rd year student?

Some of top companies that offer internships to ECE students
Wipro
Cisco
Infotech
Redpine
General electric etc

How to apply for an internship
Firstly you can apply online by visiting official career website or website of particular department.

You can either request a professor to host you as an intern.

Different IITS post their intern requirements on online Internship platform , you can apply there.

The recruitment process begins with initial screening and they are evaluated on the basis of their academic background and performance research interests and alignment with proposed project.
Then they are called for telephonic interview and the questions mainly based are related to students research interest and their skill set.
22nd November 2021, 07:50 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Procedure to apply Winter Internship in IIT, Delhi for ECE 3rd year student?

Procedure to apply Winter Internship in IIT, Delhi for ECE 3rd year student?

1. Visit the official website of the company at www.iitdc
.ac.in.
2. Read all the details about the internship.

3. Fill the application form.

4. Submit it before the last date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?