25th June 2017, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do training in Honda company?

Respected Sir, I am mechanical diploma 4th semester student from Maharaja Agrasen polytechnic college, Dayanatpur (GB Nagar). I want to know the whole process of the training. Please tell me what is the process. My 10th percentage 69% and 12th percentage is 78%. Sir, I want to do the training in Honda Company. My contact number 8171143982

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get training for Mechanical engineer in Maruti Suzuki, Mahindra and Honda companies?
  2. What is the process of training in Automobile company like Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki, Hyundai? What is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is a procedure to take a training in automobile company like Honda, Ford and Maruti Suzuki?
  4. Procedure to apply for Training in Honda Motors for Mechanical student? Total fee expenses of Training?
  5. Procedure to apply for six months Training programme in Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki and Hyundai?
  6. How to apply for internship training in Hero Honda?
  7. How to do summer training in Honda, Tata, Mahindra
  8. Branches of Hero Honda Motors company in India? Procedure to get the job?
  9. What is the procedure to apply for six months training at BHEL, GAIL, Maruti Suzuki, Honda etc?
  10. How to apply for training in Telecom Companies?
  11. How to register for summer training in Automobile companies like Maruti, Honda, Toyota and others?
  12. Eligibility for Implant Training? Procedure to get admission and content of training?
  13. Process of six months job training at Honda?
  14. What to give to company or will I have to talk with the company for training? Money to spent and permission required?
  15. Application procedure for doing in-plant training from a good company?
  16. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in Ford, Royal Enfield, Honda and Nissan for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 2nd year student?
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting admission to do training in HCL company?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for training in a company?
26th June 2017, 12:14 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do training in Honda company?

In order to apply for internship in Honda, you can directly visit the HR department of the company and enquire about the internship or you can contact them through their maid id's. If there is any vacancy available then you can get the details to apply from the authorities of the company. You have to follow the procedure as guided by them and after successfully completing all the formalities you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?