14th December 2017, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get implant training at leading Automobile companies like Ford, Hyundai, Nissan, etc.

Hello Sir, I am AP KOVINDRAN , doing BE mechanical engineering. I would like to get a inplant training in anyone of Ashok Leyland, Ford, Hyundai, TVS, bharat benz, Nissan Renault with my 5 classmates. I request you to deliver the procedure for getting permission for implant training, please send the advice to the following email
[email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in Ford, Royal Enfield, Honda and Nissan for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 2nd year student?
  2. Which automobile companies in Delhi offer Implant Training?
  3. Details about implant training for core or automobile companies?
  4. List of companies in Chennai for implant training? The best one among all of them and procedure to join?
  5. How should I do implant training in manufacturing sector in Automobile Companies?
  6. How to get internship training in some top companies while doing 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  7. How to get a job in Ashok Leyland, TVS and Nissan after Automobile engineering?
  8. How can I get a job in Nissan, Hyundai and Tatamotors? I am a pre final year student
  9. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Implant Training? List of companies?
  10. Procedure to apply for Implant Training in Tamilnadu from Ashok Leyland or Ford for a Mechanical student?
  11. What is the procedure to be followed for getting internship in leading Mechanical related companies?
  12. Eligibility for Implant Training? Procedure to get admission and content of training?
  13. Companies offering implant training for Civil Engineering students during summer vacations? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get permission to go for inplant training in automobile manufacturing companies like Ford, TVS, Maruti, Ashok Leyland
  15. Is there any chance of getting PPO while doing final year projects in companies?
  16. What is a procedure to take a training in automobile company like Honda, Ford and Maruti Suzuki?
  17. Which semester is apt for Implant training? Procedure for Implant training?
  18. How to apply for job in companies like Maruti Suzuki, Toyota, Hyundai and Honda?
15th December 2017, 09:12 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get implant training at leading Automobile companies like Ford, Hyundai, Nissan, etc.

If you have any relatives or someone you know working there then through their reference you can get the permission for internship very easily. You can also get a reference letter from your college and send it with your resume to the concerned branch of any of these companies. If you fulfill all the eligibility criteria of the company then they will call you for the further process.
15th December 2017, 10:08 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get implant training at leading Automobile companies like Ford, Hyundai, Nissan, etc.

The companies like Ford, Hyundai, Nissan etc offers implant training to very limited number of candidates and that too from well affiliated institutes. Hence, you have to fulfill the eligibility criteria to get implant training from above mentioned companies.
First of all you must be a candidate of pre final year or final year of degree course. Your college must be well affiliated by some recognized university. You need recommendation of your 'training and placement cell' to get implant training in any of above mentioned company. After getting the above, you have to write an application to the General Manager (Human Resource) of the company.
You may have to face interview after getting shortlisted to start the implant training.
15th December 2017, 07:34 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

To get internship from automobile companies like Ford, you have to visit the official website of the company and tap on the career option. There will be an option named training/internship. Tap on that option. A new page will be opened having link apply online. You have to submit all required details and finally submit the application. If your application got shortlisted, then you have to visit the campus of the company for document verification. After successfully verification of documents, you will be issued an ID card by the company. With that ID card, you can enter the company's premises for training purpose/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?