20th August 2017, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get internship in Civil Engineering at L&T Pune?

I am in final year of Civil Engineering course and wanted to do summer internship from L&T, Pune. Please send me procedure to get internship in L&T Pune?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get internship in Civil Engineering at L&T Pune?
  2. List of companies in Pune providing paid internship to Civil Engineering students? Procedure to approach the company?
  3. What is the procedure followed to do internship in Pune while doing 3rd year B.E Computer Science Engineering in MESCOE?
  4. Internship opportunities of few months for Computer engineer in Pune?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Internship being a Diploma Civil Engineer? List of companies offering Internship in Pune? -- [New]
  6. Application procedure and its significance for summer internship in Civil Engineering?
  7. What is the procedure to do internship in Tata Motors, Pune?
  8. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  9. Procedure for getting internship in L&T?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship for B.Tech Civil student?
  11. Procedure to do summer internship in L&T,DLF while doing Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which Companies in Pune I can do Internship for 1-2 months being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Civil Engineering? Required criteria for this?
  13. What is the procedure to get internship in companies like L&T and DLF?
  14. List of companies in Hyderabad offering 45 days internship in Civil Engineering? Procedure to get internship?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any Automobile company in Pune?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?
  17. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for internship programme in Civil Engineering from HAL, Odisha?
26th August 2017, 12:13 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get internship in Civil Engineering at L&T Pune?

In order to do Internship at L&T Pune, you are required to meet the required educational qualification criteria.

>> The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is "B.E/ B.Tech" in Civil Engineering from a recognized university.

>> Candidates must be pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech/B.E or 4th year of B.Tech or BE to be eligible

>> You are required to contact the HR department of L&T Pune and get application form the office. On the other side, you need to get approval letter from administrative office of your college.

>> Once you get approval from both sides, and then you are required to submit your forms in the office of L&T Pune.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?