25th November 2017, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Apprenticeship at TISCO?

I'm at IDTR, Jamshedpur a 1st year trainee of tool & die branch. I wanted to join TISCO apprenticeship. Give me feedback about the exam and its procedure Sir.
E mail: [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a year back in Diploma engineering student apply for apprenticeship at TISCO? Syllabus of TISCO exam?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in TISCO for B.E.(ME) 2nd year student?
  3. What is the procedure to be followed for doing Internship in Tisco Electronics and Communication trade?
  4. How to join internship in HAL? What is the procedure to join apprenticeship
  5. Possibility to get a job without completion of apprenticeship?
  6. List of government and private companies in Himachal Pradesh for apprenticeship after ITI in Electronics trade? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. Procedure to apply for Apprenticeship Training in HAL for B.Tech(ECE) graduate? Duration of Apprenticeship Training?
  8. Selection procedure for graduate apprenticeship in ISRO?
  9. Procedure to do six month apprenticeship in Mechanical stream from Asia MotorWorks? Documents required for it?
  10. Procedure to apply for Apprenticeship Training in GAIL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) graduate? Duration of Apprenticeship Training? -- [New]
  11. How to join Apprenticeship training program after completing B.E in ETC with 62.69%?
  12. What is the difference between ITI and Apprenticeship?
  13. List of companies in Haryana for six months apprenticeship after ITI Draughtsman? How to join the companies?
  14. How can I join Apprenticeship training program in BHEL Trichy -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to get apprenticeship from Railway after ITI Machinist? Can I get training of Loco Pilot?
  16. When the notification of NLC Apprenticeship will be released? Detailed information about it?
  17. How to join Lakshmi Machine Works for apprenticeship?
  18. Advantages of Apprenticeship training from ISRO?
26th November 2017, 11:16 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Apprenticeship at TISCO?

Procedure to join Apprenticeship at TISCO:

There is a certain procedure that is to be followed in order to join Apprenticeship at TISCO. Here is the basic educational qualification required,

>> You must have completed Matriculation or its equivalent degree with minimum 75% marks for General and OBC category candidates. And candidates from SC/ ST background must have secured minimum 60% marks to be eligible.

>> You must have studied Physics, English and Mathematics at Matriculation level to be eligible.

>> I am providing you a link where you can apply for this Apprenticeship from the link that is given below. You are required to fill up all the fields with proper details.

Click here to Apply for Apprenticeship

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?