14th May 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join B.Tech 6th Semester training in IIT?

I am a student of hptu university & I want to do my b.tech 6th sem training in IIT.
plz tell me what is the procedure for this .
& how can I do training in IIT.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Training from IIT Delhi being a candidate from 6th semester of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  2. Procedure to register for 6 months Training in DRDO for B.Tech 6th semester student?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  4. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Training in BEL for B.E.(ECE) 6th semester student?
  5. Industrial Training Programme in Rajasthan for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  6. Detailed information about Eicher Motors Ltd. Pithampur, Indore for Summer Training programme for B.Tech(ME) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  8. Which topic should I choose for Internship/Training programme among Testing, PHP, Networking, Cloud Computer, and Mobile Salesforce after completing 6th semester of B.Tech?
  9. How to apply for Summer Internship Training in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech CSE 6th semester student?
  10. What should I do to apply for summer implant training at the end of my 6th semester?
  11. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi while in 6th semester Chemical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for Training in BHEL for B.Tech(EE) 6th semester student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  14. How to do summer training in IIT after passing B.Tech 6th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Training in BHEL for B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 6th semester candidate?
  16. Can I apply for 45 days JAVA Training being B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  17. What's the procedure to apply training in DRDO? I am a B.Tech(6th semester, IT stream) student
  18. Procedure of 21 days training in DLF or Supertech after 6th semester?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?