8th February 2023, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for Summer Training in Oil Refinery Baruni?

Respected sir /madam, I am Mohmmad Danish student of B.Tech(Petroleum) 4th semester, From Graphic era university Dehradun (uttarakhand). I want to do summer training in oil Refinery Baruni.
Plz guide me regarding the procedure of training. thanking you.
Applicants Name-
Mohmmad Danish
Gopalganj (Bihar)
Email [email protected]

13th February 2023, 10:11 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Procedure for Summer Training in Oil Refinery Baruni?

Procedure:

1. You can send your resume to the HR of the company via email to apply for the internship.

2. You can also apply by filling the application form that is available on the website of the company.
15th February 2023, 12:55 AM
Ar_pit

You need to have someone known working in the organization so that the procedure of applying for vocational training is known . Mostly you need to submit an NOC as well as some mark-sheets of your semester grade followed by a letter of approval from your college .
16th February 2023, 04:44 PM
Antonio 2023

 Research the Barauni oil refinery and the training program they offer.
 Contact the refinery and express your interest in the training program.
 Fill out an application form that requires personal details, academic qualifications, and other relevant information.
 The refinery will review your application and select candidates based on their qualifications and availability.
 If you are selected, the refinery will send you a confirmation letter with details about the training program and an agreement or a contract that outlines the terms and conditions of the training.
 Report to the refinery on the designated day, attend the orientation, and follow the rules and regulations of the refinery while completing assigned tasks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?