30th March 2022, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Process of applying for internship in L&T for Civil engineering?

sir please instruct me about the process of applying for an intern in L&T. What requirements are needed? Is there any criteria for applying? I am a btech 3rd year civil engineering student of B.B.D.N.I.T.M. Lucknow[/B].
what should i do?

31st March 2022, 07:27 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process of applying for internship in L&T for Civil engineering?

Process of applying for internship in L&T for Civil engineering?

First of all, go to the official website of Larsen & Toubro @ www.larsentoubro.com.
At the top of the page, the candidates can find out the “Career” tab.
Give a click on it.
The new page appears on the screen.
Here check for the L&T Internship 2022 link.
31st March 2022, 10:38 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process of applying for internship in L&T for Civil engineering?

The process of applying for an internship in L&T for Civil Engineering is given below.

--> First of all, visit the official website of Lassen & Toubro that is www.larsentourbo.com
--> At the top of the page, you can find the "Career" tab, click on it.
--> The new page appears on the screen and then check for the L&T internship link.
--> Hit the link and fill in all the required details and upload all the relevant documents.
--> Check once and submit the form and take a hard copy for future use.

The undergraduate student of Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Instrumentation, Electronic streams are eligible to apply. This internship is for the students who are studying in the 3rd year or 4th year and the company will conduct the group discussion for about an hour for selection. Based on the Group discussion round the candidates will be shortlisted for the next level of the selection process which is the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?