25th July 2014, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Process to follow for summer training in BHEL, Haridwar?

Procedure to do Summer Training in BHEL Haridwar?

hello sir,

i m a student of SURYA SCHOOL OF PLANNING & ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT,LUCKNOW. I m MBA 2nd sem. student and i want my summer training in BHEL,haridwar.
than what process i follow.

plz rply

Thank You

1st August 2014, 07:53 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to follow for summer training in BHEL, Haridwar?

BHEL is a very good organization and many students undergo training in BHEL every year due to its high standard of training and equipment. Getting summer training from BHEL is a very good thought of yours and you can definitely pursue the summer training in BHEL. In order to pursue summer training in BHEL, you have to write to the HR of BHEL, Haridwar branch and obtain the application form. Fill it up and then submit it along with the NOC letter from your college and the requisite training fees through Demand Draft. If you have some contacts with high ranking officials of the Haridwar branch you can also contact him/her for the same.
25th February 2016, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I am pursuing MBA 2nd semester in (Finance and Marketing)from Banasthali University in Jaipur Rajasthan, and i want my internship from BEHL haridware.
so please tell me that what is the procedure should i follow or try..?
11th February 2018, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

I'm pursuing B.tech 4th semester from VIDYA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, MEERUT.
I would like to do training form BHELHARIDWARE.
IN profession of embedded system with iot,machine learning, vlsi, robotics ect.
so please tell me that what is the procedure should i follow or try..?
I hope you will help me as soon as possible.
thanks...
24th June 2023, 04:46 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

To apply for summer training at BHEL Haridwar, you can follow the process outlined below:

Research BHEL Haridwar: Visit the official website of BHEL Haridwar or their specific training program section to gather information about the summer training opportunities available at that location. Familiarize yourself with the programs, eligibility criteria, and application process.

Check Eligibility Criteria: Review the eligibility criteria specified by BHEL Haridwar for summer training. Typically, BHEL Haridwar offers training opportunities to engineering students pursuing their degree in disciplines such as Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil, or Computer Science. Check for any specific requirements related to the year of study, academic performance, or other criteria.

Contact BHEL Haridwar's Training Department: Reach out to the Training Department of BHEL Haridwar to express your interest in the summer training program. You can find contact information on the BHEL Haridwar website or through reliable sources. Contact them via phone or email and inquire about the application process, deadlines, and any specific requirements.

Obtain Application Form: BHEL Haridwar may have a specific application form for summer training. Request the application form from the Training Department or check if it is available for download on their website. Alternatively, they may provide instructions on how to apply online or through email.

Fill Out Application Form: Complete the application form with accurate and complete information. Provide details about your personal information, educational background, contact information, and any other required information. Be sure to read the instructions carefully and follow all guidelines provided.

Prepare Supporting Documents: Gather the supporting documents that may be required to accompany your application form. This may include your resume/CV, academic transcripts, recommendation letters, and any other requested documents. Prepare these documents in accordance with the guidelines provided by BHEL Haridwar.

Submit Application : Submit your completed application form along with the supporting documents to BHEL Haridwar as per their specified method. This can include submitting the form online, sending it by email, or by postal mail, depending on the instructions provided.

Follow-Up: After submitting your application, consider following up with BHEL Haridwar's Training Department to confirm receipt of your application and express your continued interest. You can do this through a polite email or phone call.

Selection Process: BHEL Haridwar will review the applications received and shortlist candidates based on their eligibility and suitability for the summer training program. If you are shortlisted, you may be called for an interview or further evaluation.

Attend Training: If selected, comply with the instructions provided by BHEL Haridwar regarding the duration, location, and any additional requirements for the summer training program. Make necessary arrangements, such as travel and accommodation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?