25th February 2023, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Qualification criteria for Physiotherapy vacancies related query in ISRO?

My name is Nidhi Gupta and I am a physiotherapist intern at Mahatma Gandhi Medical College, Jaipur. I wish to join ISRO as a physiotherapist so I want to know about the qualification criteria as well as the vacancy as physiotherapist.

26th February 2023, 05:30 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification criteria for Physiotherapy vacancies related query in ISRO?

Qualification criteria for Physiotherapy vacancies related query in ISRO?

The candidate should have completed B.Sc with first class from a recognized University/Institution, in the required discipline as per the job nature of the post in the Centre. Written Test + Skill Test (curriculum based) (Selection will be based on Written Test Marks only. Skill test is only of qualifying nature.)
26th February 2023, 07:54 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Qualification criteria for Physiotherapy vacancies related query in ISRO?

1. Intermediate Education Qualification: Intermediate/Class 12 passed from the PCM Group along with a minimum of 65% marks.

2. Graduate Education Qualification: BE/B.Tech degree with at least 65% marks in aggregate or CGPA 6.84/10 (average of all semesters for which results are available).

3. Final Year: Candidates who are in the final year of the qualifying degree can also apply provided they can produce the same by the time the final selections are made.
27th February 2023, 09:23 PM
Sona_kshi
Banned

Eligible, subject to production of Graduation certificate for B.E/B. Tech separately in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?