6th March 2021, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for Furniture Design internship in Alabaster Research Ahmedabad

Hi everyone, I am interested in applying for an internship of Furniture Design which is available in Alabaster Research Ahmedabad. I want to know about the qualification which is required to apply for this internship. Please let me know immediately.

9th March 2021, 06:18 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Furniture Design internship in Alabaster Research Ahmedabad

Qualification required to apply for Furniture Design internship in Alabaster Research Ahmedabad :-

1) You must have completed your Graduation degree or you may pursuing in any year of graduation from any recognized university or institute to get eligible for the internship.

2) You must have good knowledge of designing.

Last date to apply for this internship is 19 march 2021.
11th March 2021, 01:47 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Furniture Design internship in Alabaster Research Ahmedabad

The educational qualification required to apply for Furniture Design interns in Alabaster Research Ahmedabad is Graduation in Interior Designing or equivalent from recognized university or Institution.

The candidates who have already graduated or are in last semester of bachelors degree and have attained the age of 21 years are eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?