20th July 2020, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for Human Resources internship in Technotreon Enterprises?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to do an internship in Human Resources in Technotreon Enterprises. I don’t know what qualification is required to apply for this internship. Please let me know about the qualification asap.

23rd July 2020, 07:17 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Human Resources internship in Technotreon Enterprises?

The qualification required to apply for Human Resources internship in Technotreon Enterprises is Masters in Business Administration in Human Resources. You must have completed Masters in Business Administration in relevant stream or must be pursuing it and should be in the last semester as you will be managing and addressing the HR concerns.
23rd July 2020, 10:41 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Human Resources internship in Technotreon Enterprises?

Qualification required to apply for Human Resources internship in Technotreon Enterprises :-

1) You must have completed your Graduation degree or you may pursuing in any year of graduation from any recognized university or institute to get eligible for this internship.

2) You should have good communication skill.

Last date to apply for this internship is 3rd August , 2020.
25th July 2020, 03:01 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Qualification required to apply for a Human Resources internship in Technotreon Enterprises as follows:-

1. Management Graduate (HR specialization) or related work-field study branches.

2. Available for 1 month of internship.

3. Strong business communication skills.

4. Proficient in IT web-enabled and tools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?