12th February 2020, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for Robotics internship in Super Debug Private Limited Pune?

Dear friends, can any of you kindly let me know about the qualification which is essentially required to apply for an internship of Robotics offered by Super Debug Private Limited Pune? Please tell me about the essential qualification.

21st February 2020, 01:14 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Robotics internship in Super Debug Private Limited Pune?

Qualification required to apply for Robotics internship in Super Debug Private Limited Pune :-

1) You should have done Bachelor's degree or it's equivalent from any recognized University or Institute to get eligible for this internship.

2) You must have good knowledge in Robotics.

Last date to apply for this internship is 26 February, 2020.

For more details you can visit their official website :-
http://superdebug.com/
15th June 2023, 06:19 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Robotics internship in Super Debug Private Limited Pune?

Qualification required :-

1) Aspirants should have done Bachelor's degree or it's equivalent from any recognized University or Institute to get eligible for the internship.

3) Aspirants should have good written skill in English.

4) Aspirants must have excellent communication skill.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?