24th October 2019, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for Web Development internship in Epsilon International Mumbai?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to do an internship of Web Development in Epsilon International Mumbai. I don’t know what qualification is required to apply for this internship. Please let me know about the qualification asap.

30th October 2019, 01:00 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Web Development internship in Epsilon International Mumbai?

Qualification required to apply for Web Development internship in Epsilon International Mumbai is given below :-

1)B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or Engineering, MCA

2)At least a year of professional experience in building Web Application using PHP & MySQL

3)Candidates must have good Spoken and Written English Skills

4)Candidates must have knowledge of Frontend Technologies including HTML5, JavaScript & CSS3

5)Candidates must have knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming Paradigm

For more information visit on www.epsilon.in
31st October 2019, 02:00 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Web Development internship in Epsilon International Mumbai?

Qualification required to apply for Web Development internship in Epsilon International Mumbai :-

* You must have completed your Graduation degree or you may pursuing in any year of graduation from any recognized University or Institute to get eligible for the internship.

* You must have good knowledge in C#, ASP.NET and MS SQL Server.

Last date to apply for this internship is 7th November, 2019.

Check the website http://epsilon.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?