20th April 2014, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Reference for doing Industrial training of one month in NTPC or BARH?

Sir I'm Chandan Kumar Kundan ,student of B.E. 3rd yr Ex - branch lnct bhopal and want to do Indutrial Training (one month) in NTPC, Barh
So please give me some reference so that i will able to do training.

Thanking you

12th February 2018, 03:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reference for doing Industrial training of one month in NTPC or BARH?

If you have any contacts with employee of the NTPC, then he/she can become your reference for industrial training. Any unknown person may not provide you reference.

Hence, make sure you have got anyone, who has contact with any employee. You can also apply from their company website or also by directly contacting, but it has lesser success rate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?