15th July 2019, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Credit And Risk Management internship in Wholesalebox Internet Private Limited Jaipur?

Hi friends, I am interested to do an internship related to Credit And Risk Management in Wholesalebox Internet Private Limited Jaipur. I would like to know about the requirements for applying an internship over there. Kindly let me know about the requirements for applying an internship.

17th July 2019, 04:05 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Credit And Risk Management internship in Wholesalebox Internet Private Limited Jaipur?

Please find below the requirements to apply for Credit And Risk Management internship at Wholesalebox Internet Private Limited in Jaipur.

1) You must have hands-on experience in Cibil report generation and execution.

2) You must be excellent in NACH process.

3) You should have good analytical skill.

4) You must have knowledge in Accountancy.

5) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

6) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.

7) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

8) Women who are interested to start or restart their career are also eligible to apply for this internship.

9) You must be from Jaipur.
17th July 2019, 05:35 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Credit And Risk Management internship in Wholesalebox Internet Private Limited Jaipur?

Requirements to apply for Credit And Risk Management internship in Wholesalebox Internet Private Limited Jaipur is given below :-

1)Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or other business-related fields.

2)Candidates must have two to five years of strong quantitative experience

3)Candidates must gave strong proficiency in MS Office and general computer use

4)Candidates must have the ability to effectively manage competing deadlines for projects in a high-pressure work environment, with varying degrees of supervision

5)Candidates must have strong attention to detail and ability to notice discrepancies in data
17th July 2019, 07:25 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The requirements to apply for Credit and Risk Management internship in Wholesalebox Internet Private Limited Jaipur is given below.

==> Candidate should have the expertise in NACH process and hands on Cibil report generation and execution.

==> Candidate must have the relevant skills and interests.

==> Candidate must be from Jaipur and neighboring cities.
17th July 2019, 07:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Requirements to apply for Credit And Risk Management internship in Wholesalebox Internet Private Limited Jaipur;

Aspirant should be from Jaipur.

Aspirant should be join as full time interns.

Aspirant should have ability for duration of 6 months.

Aspirant should have relevant skills and interests.

Aspirant must will to start the internship between 15th July 2019 and 14th August 2019.

Aspirant must have expertise in NACH process.

Aspirant must have hands-on Cibil report generation and execution.
18th July 2019, 07:14 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The requirements required to apply for Credit And Risk Management internship in Wholesalebox Internet Private Limited Jaipur is given below:-

:-You should be available for duration of 6 months.
:-You must be able to start the internship between 15th July 2019 and 14th August 2019.
:-You must have expertise in NACH process .
:-You must be from Jaipur or neighboring cities.
:-You must have excellent knowledge of Cibil report generation and execution.
:-You should be able to identify cross-sell opportunities, client credit proposals and coordination of document preparation and closings .

The last date to apply for Credit And Risk Management internship in Wholesalebox Internet Private Limited Jaipur is 29th July 2019.

You can visit the website https://www.wholesalebox.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?