30th August 2019, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Competensys Solutions Thiruvananthapuram?

Dear Sir, I am interested to do an internship in Competensys Solutions Thiruvananthapuram. I have heard that this company is providing an internship related to Digital Marketing. I would like to know about the requirements for applying for this internship in Competensys Solutions. Waiting for your reply!

3rd September 2019, 01:19 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Competensys Solutions Thiruvananthapuram?

Please find below the detail information about the Requirements to apply for Digital Marketing Internship at Competensys Solutions in Thiruvananthapuram.

1) You must have knowledge in Search Engine Marketing (SEM).

2) You should have knowledge in Search Engine Optimization (SEO).

3) You must have excellent skill in Social Media marketing.

4) You should have good knowledge of how to Marketing via Email.

5) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

6) You have to be available for duration of 2 months.

7) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

8) You must be from Bhubaneswar, Thiruvananthapuram, Bangalore and neighboring cities.
3rd September 2019, 12:10 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Competensys Solutions Thiruvananthapuram?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am interested to do an internship in Competensys Solutions Thiruvananthapuram. I have heard that this company is providing an internship related to Digital Marketing. I would like to know about the requirements for applying for this internship in Competensys Solutions. Waiting for your reply!

Competensys Solutions - requirements to apply for the Digital Marketing internship are given below:

>> Applicants with knowledge and skills in Email Marketing, Search Engine Marketing and Search Engine Optimization

>> Applicants with suitable interests and expertise

>> Applicants who are capable of handling Off-SEO page submission and on-page submission

>> Applicants who are available full time

>> Applicants who can do the internship for the period of 2 months

>> Applicants who can start the internship before 28th September, 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?