4th February 2021, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Electrical Engineering internship in Global Technical Services Nagpur

Hi friends, I am interested in doing an internship related to Electrical Engineering in Global Technical Services Nagpur. I would like to know about the requirements for applying for an internship over there. Kindly let me know about the requirements for applying for an internship.

6th February 2021, 11:12 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Electrical Engineering internship in Global Technical Services Nagpur

The requirements required to apply for Electrical Engineering internship in Global Technical Services Nagpur is mentioned below:-

:-You must have completed bachelor of Technology in Electrical with excellent scores.
:-You should have ability to work on the installation and fixation of the machines.
:-You should be able to look after the maintainence of machines.
:-You should be travel loving person as you would be required travel anywhere in India for machine maintainance.
8th February 2021, 12:46 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Electrical Engineering internship in Global Technical Services Nagpur

Requirements to apply for Electrical Engineering internship in Global Technical Services Nagpur is

1. You must be available for full time (in-office) internship.

2. You must be ready to start the internship between 4th Feb'21 and 11th Mar'21.

3. You must be available for duration of 6 months.

4. You must be from Nagpur.

5. You must have relevant skills and interests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?