6th March 2021, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for a Law/Legal internship in DTF Cyber Security Services Private Limited Pune

Hello Sir, I am interested in doing an internship in DTF Cyber Security Services Private Limited Pune related to Law/Legal. Kindly let me know what are the requirements to apply for this internship in this company? Please let me know as soon as possible.

9th March 2021, 12:21 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for a Law/Legal internship in DTF Cyber Security Services Private Limited Pune

Please find below the Requirements to apply for a Law/Legal internship in DTF Cyber Security Services Private Limited Pune :-

1)You must have completed your Graduation degree or you may pursuing 3rd year of the 5-year law course or 2nd year of the 3-year law course from any recognized university or institute to get eligible for the internship.

2) You must be technologically fluent.

3) You should have good knowledge of Microsoft application like MS-Office, MS-Word ,MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint.

4) You must have proficiency in English (Both spoken and written).

5) You should have good research skill.

6) You should be a good team player.

7) You have to be available for duration of 3 months .

8) You should have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

9) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

Last date to apply for this internship is 19 march 2021.
10th March 2021, 12:55 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for a Law/Legal internship in DTF Cyber Security Services Private Limited Pune

1. Candidate must be pursuing their 3rd year of the 5-year law course or 2nd year of the 3-year law course.

2. Candidate muust be technologically fluent and well versed in Microsoft Office pack.

3. Candidate must possess strong communication, research, and writing skills.

4. Candidate must be available for full time (in-office) internship.

5. Cndidate must be ready to start the internship between 5.3.2021 and 9.4.2021.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?