24th December 2018, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Software Quality & Testing Internship in Stratbeans Consulting, Bangalore?

Hi friends, I am interested to do an Internship related to Software Quality & Testing in Stratbeans Consulting, Bangalore. I would like to know about the requirements for applying an Internship over there. Kindly let me know about the requirements for applying an Internship.

26th December 2018, 03:19 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Software Quality & Testing Internship in Stratbeans Consulting, Bangalore?

Requirements to apply for Software Quality & Testing Internship in Stratbeans Consulting, Bangalore:

Candidates must be full time interns.
Candidates must have relevant skills and interests.
Candidates must be skilled in PHP and Software Testing.
Candidates are required to start the internship between 24th December 2018 and 23rd January 2019.

Documents required:
1). Completed application form,
2). Color passport size photographs,
3). Latest updated resume,
4). Mark sheets of 10th, 12th and Graduation,
5). Recommendation letter (if any).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?