18th November 2017, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to do internship in Electrical Engineering from Nuclear Power Corporation of India?

I am in final year of Electrical Engineering and willing to do internship. Please tell me what are the requirements to do internship from Nuclear Power Corporation of India?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to do internship in Electrical Engineering from Nuclear Power Corporation of India?
  2. How to get job in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited being an Electrical Engineer?
  3. How to join Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) for six month internship?
  4. Shipping Corporation of India offers Internship to BTech(Electrical Engineering) student? Eligibility to apply?
  5. How can I get job in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited after completing B.Tech(Chemical Engineering)?
  6. What is the scope after diploma in electronics and communication
  7. How many PSUs recruit without GATE score?
  8. Which are the best jobs available for diploma holders in M.E?
  9. What are the job opportunities after M.Tech? I am a B.Tech SE passout
  10. Does Boeing Internship Corporation of India, Delhi offer Internship to BTech Electrical 4th semester student?
  11. Jobs vacancies in Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. for Electrical engineering candidate? How to prepare for the exam conducted for selection?
  12. Can final year B.Tech Electrical engineering student do internship in Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited? How to approach for internship?
  13. Am I eligible for NPCIL after passing AMIE(Electrical Engineering)
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for BTech Electrical 3rd year student? -- [New]
  15. How to apply for internship in Electrical Engineering stream in GAIL India? What are the requirements for it?
  16. What are the job opportunities for EEE students after completing B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the opportunities available after M.Tech? I am pursuing M.Tech in IIT Roorkee
  18. Pattern and syllabus of Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited for Diploma in Mechanical holder? Previous year question papers for it?
19th November 2017, 01:12 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to do internship in Electrical Engineering from Nuclear Power Corporation of India?

In order to do training from Nuclear Power Corporation of India, you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You should be in the 3rd or 4th year of your bachelor's degree course

> You should have scored minimum 60% marks in all the semesters

> You should not have any pending backlogs

> You should not have long year educational gaps

> You must have good technical knowledge

> You must have good communication skills

> You must have good computer knowledge

> You must have the ability to work under difficult situations
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?