25th October 2017, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to do training in 2nd year of ECE from BHEL? How long they provide training?

I am studying in 2nd year of ECE and want to do training from BHEL. Please tell me what are the requirements to do training from BHEL? How long they provide training?

28th October 2017, 11:55 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to do training in 2nd year of ECE from BHEL? How long they provide training?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to do training in BHEL being a 2nd year of Engineering course. Yes, basically there is a certain educational qualification required in order to be eligible for doing this course.

>> Candidates must have completed their 3rd year of Engineering course in order to be eligible.

>> Or else, candidates who are doing their final year or who have completed Bachelor Degree are also eligible to apply for training in BHEL.

>> Hence I suggest you to wait for one more year in order to be eligible. The duration of the internship program generally varies from type of internship to type of internship. In general, it would lasts about 2 to 3 months and may also vary depending on the special internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?