19th May 2020, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Cloud Computing & Infrastructure interns in Confluex Marketing Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do an internship of Cloud Computing & Infrastructure in Confluex Marketing Private Limited. If I get selected then what work I have to do? Can I know about the roles and responsibilities for this internship?

20th May 2020, 11:13 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Cloud Computing & Infrastructure interns in Confluex Marketing Private Limited?

The Roles and responsibilities of Cloud Computing & Infrastructure internship in the Confluex Marketing Private Limited are given below.

==> Candidate will have to create POCs in each cloud server.

==> Candidate will have to document cloud application management processes.

==> Candidate will have to apply open source cloud tech to a local server.

==> Candidate will have to apply planning, learning and apply cloud concepts.

==> Candidate will have to create prototypes in cloud servers.

==> Candidate will have to work on cloud architecture such as AWS, GCP, Amazon, DigitalOcean and Docker.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.confluex.co.in
22nd May 2020, 01:01 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Cloud Computing & Infrastructure interns in Confluex Marketing Private Limited?

Roles and responsibilities of Cloud Computing & Infrastructure interns in Confluex Marketing Private Limited as follows:-

1. You will have to work for amazon web services.
2. Cloud services like prototyping of cloud servers.
3. You will have to manage cloud applications.
4. Cloud computing-related several tasks.
5. Advance technical documentation tasks.
27th May 2020, 07:19 PM
jinalmalu

Thumbs up Re: Roles and responsibilities of Cloud Computing & Infrastructure interns in Confluex Marketing Private Limited?

the jobs and responsibilities of Cloud Computing & Infrastructure internship inside the Confluex advertising personal confined are given below.

==> Candidate will ought to create percent in every cloud server.

==> Candidate will should record cloud application management procedures.

==> Candidate will have to follow open supply cloud tech to a nearby server.

==> Candidate will have to practice making plans, mastering and observe cloud standards.

==> Candidate will have to create prototypes in cloud servers.

==> Candidate will must work on cloud structure together with AWS, GCP, Amazon, DigitalOcean and Docker.

i'm additionally providing you with the enterprise internet site hyperlink in your reference this is www.confluex.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?