15th October 2020, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Embedded Systems Design interns in Parama E Mobility Private Limited Bangalore?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for an Embedded Systems Design internship in Parama E Mobility Private Limited Bangalore. I need to know about the roles and responsibilities for such interns in this company. Can any of you kindly tell me about the roles and responsibilities?

18th October 2020, 12:37 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Embedded Systems Design interns in Parama E Mobility Private Limited Bangalore?

The Roles and responsibilities of the Embedded Systems Design internship in Parama E Mobility Private Limited Bangalore are given below.

==> Candidate will have to design and implement the software of embedded devices and systems for ST and TI controllers.

==> Candidate will have to design, develop, coding, testing and debugging of the embedded software.

==> Candidate will have to embed the software for battery management systems, motor controllers and instrument cluster.

==> Candidate will have to analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.paramaemobility.com
19th October 2020, 12:30 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Embedded Systems Design interns in Parama E Mobility Private Limited Bangalore?

Roles and responsibilities of Embedded Systems Design interns in Parama E Mobility Private Limited Bangalore :-

1) You will be responsible for designing and implementing software of embedded devices and systems for ST and TI controllers.

2) You will be responsible for designing, developing, coding, testing and debugging of the embedded software for battery management systems, motor controllers, instrument cluster etc.

3) You will be responsible for analyzing and enhancing efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources.

For more details you can visit their official website :-
https://www.paramaemobility.com/
20th October 2020, 10:02 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Roles and responsibilities of Embedded Systems Design interns in Parama E Mobility Private Limited Bangalore is given below.

1. Candidate will be Designing and implementing software of embedded devices and systems for ST and TI controllers.

2. Candidate will be Designing, developing, coding, testing, and debugging of the embedded software for Battery management systems, motor controllers, instrument cluster, etc.

3. Candidate will be Analyzing and enhancing efficiency, stability, and scalability of system resources.

Last date to apply for this internship is 15/10/2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?