7th March 2021, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Embedded Systems interns in Quixote Ahmedabad

Dear friends, I am going to apply for an internship in Quixote Ahmedabad for Embedded Systems. I don't know what work I have to do over there. So, can I know about the roles and responsibilities for such interns in this company?

9th March 2021, 12:45 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Embedded Systems interns in Quixote Ahmedabad

The roles and responsibilities of Embedded Systems interns in Quixote Ahmedabad is mentioned below:-

:-You would need to work on initial BoM creation and component selection.
:-You will be working on processor and system test and validation.
:-You will be contributing to the development of embedded firmware in engineering projects.
:-You will interface with hardware design and development.
:-You would need to keep abreast of new developments in the field of engineering design, methods, and applications.
:-You would need to integrate and validate new product designs support software.
11th March 2021, 01:13 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Embedded Systems interns in Quixote Ahmedabad

Roles and responsibilities of Embedded Systems interns in Quixote Ahmedabad is given below.

1. Candidate will contribute to the development of embedded firmware in engineering projects.

2. Candidate will create new firmware and modify existing firmware to fit unique projects needs and configurations.

3. Candidate will work with teams to facilitate deployment related to firmware.

4. Candidate will develop and test engineering models.

5. Candidate will keep abreast of new developments in the field of engineering design, methods, and applications.
24th March 2021, 06:14 PM
prynsh7

Roles and responsibilities of Embedded Systems interns in Quixote Ahmedabad are as follows:

Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:

1. Contribute to the development of embedded firmware in engineering projects
2. Create new firmware and modify existing firmware to fit unique projects needs and configurations
3. Work with teams to facilitate deployment related to firmware
4. Develop and test engineering models
5. Keep abreast of new developments in the field of engineering design, methods, and applications
6. Interface with hardware design and development
7. Work on application lifecycle management, QA and optimize I/O performance, system and microprocessor architecture, circuit design, logic design, and functional verification, physical design and layout, signal integrity and analysis, microelectronics packaging, materials analysis and characterization, mechanical design and technology integration, thermal design and testing, and voltage regulation & power delivery
8. Integrate and validate new product designs support software
9. Work on processor and system test and validation
10. Analyze and evaluate company requirements
11. Work on initial BoM creation and component selection accordingly with consideration of costs, schedule, platform, quality, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?