22nd November 2019, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Graphic Design internship in House Of Anita Dongre Navi Mumbai?

Dear Sir, can you please help me to know about the roles and responsibilities of Graphic Design interns of House Of Anita Dongre Navi Mumbai? I am going to apply for this internship in this company. So, I want to know about the roles and responsibilities.

24th November 2019, 03:42 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Graphic Design internship in House Of Anita Dongre Navi Mumbai?

The roles and responsibilities of Graphic Design internship in House Of Anita Dongre Navi Mumbai would include:-

:-You will be looking for marketing team of the brand AND & Global Desi for creative & graphic design.
:-You will be working on collaterals and creatives with the senior designers.

The total number of vacancies available for Graphic Design internship in House Of Anita Dongre Navi Mumbai is 1.
24th November 2019, 08:15 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Graphic Design internship in House Of Anita Dongre Navi Mumbai?

The roles and responsibilities of the Graphic Design internship in House of Anita Dongre, Navi Mumbai is given below.

==> Candidate will be working on collaterals and creatives.

==> Candidate will be working closely with the marketing team of the brand.

==> Candidate will be working with Global Desi for creative & graphic design.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.anitadongre.com
24th November 2019, 04:34 PM
Anujgupta10

Roles and responsibilities of Graphic Design internship in House Of Anita Dongre Navi Mumbai are:

~Assisting or helping the design head in design activities.

~You will have to handle the sample with a production team.

~You will also have to handle paperwork.

For more details, visit the website www.anitadongre.com.
24th November 2019, 04:36 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Roles and responsibilities of Graphic Design internship in House Of Anita Dongre Navi Mumbai include assisting the design head in design activities, have to handle the sample with a production team., have to handle paperwork.

For more details, visit the website www.anitadongre.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?