26th December 2019, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Marketing interns in Eskopop Gourmet Ice Creams Goregaon?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for Marketing internship in Eskopop Gourmet Ice Creams Goregaon. I need to know about the roles and responsibilities for such interns in this company. Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the roles and responsibilities?

27th November 2020, 04:39 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Marketing interns in Eskopop Gourmet Ice Creams Goregaon?

1. Candidate will Promote products services of the company on the field to increase sales, answering queries, planning effective strategies.

2. Candidate will Demonstrate and providing information on promoted products/services.

3. Candidate will create a positive image and lead consumers to use it.

4. Candidate will distribute product samples, brochures, flyers, etc. to source new sales opportunities.

5. Candidate will identify interest and understand customer needs and requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?