17th May 2020, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Mobile App Development interns in Brickview Studios?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for a Mobile App Development internship in Brickview Studios. I need to know about the roles and responsibilities for such interns in this company. Can any of you kindly tell me about the roles and responsibilities?

18th May 2020, 12:56 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Mobile App Development interns in Brickview Studios?

Roles and responsibilities of Mobile App Development interns in Brickview Studios :-

1) You will be responsible for managing the full technical life-cycle of React Native or applications during each development phase.

2) You must be a good team player.

3) You will be responsible for documenting and maintaining design specifications, source code, and archives for new applications and ideas.

4) You will be responsible for performing individual project components within the entire development life -cycle including implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance.

5) You have to understand the difference of fragments and Android XML layouts.

6) You have to identify performance issues to increase the functionality of new applications.

For more details, you can refer the below link :-
https://brickviewstudios.com/
19th May 2020, 07:34 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Mobile App Development interns in Brickview Studios?

Roles and responsibilities of Mobile App Development interns in Brickview Studios as follows:-

1. You will have to work over the following tasks of implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
2. Apps development tasks.
3. Reviewing and reporting tasks.
4. Handling of technical documentation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?