10th December 2020, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Sales And Marketing interns in Live Wholesaler Baazaar Ahmedabad?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do an internship of Sales And Marketing in Live Wholesaler Baazaar Ahmedabad. If I get selected then what work I have to do? Can I know about the roles and responsibilities for this internship?

13th December 2020, 06:49 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Sales And Marketing interns in Live Wholesaler Baazaar Ahmedabad?

Roles and responsibilities of Sales And Marketing interns in Live Wholesaler Baazaar Ahmedabad are as follows :-

1. Participation in training modules of LWB.
2. Travelling in different parts of city for relationship building through marketing terms.
3. Trading with LWB marketing.
4. Preparing reports and documentation.
13th December 2020, 02:28 PM
Darsh4u

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Sales And Marketing interns in Live Wholesaler Baazaar Ahmedabad?

Roles and responsibilities :

1. Develop an understanding of the concept of Live Wholesale Baazaar completely through the training program provided by the company.
2. Convince the retailers about why trading and buying through LWB will be highly beneficial for them.
3. Make sure to bring retailers onboard with our LWB application.
4. Work on selling the concept of LWB to stores.
5. Follow-up with the retailers once the meeting is done.
6. Give accurate reports to the concerned manager regarding the stores visited as well as an in-depth report of the meeting with feedbacks and remarks.
14th December 2020, 11:04 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The Roles and responsibilities of Sales And Marketing internship in Live Wholesaler Baazaar Ahmedabad are given below.

==> Candidate will have to work on selling the concept of LWB to stores.

==> Candidate will have to follow up with the retailers once the meeting is done.

==> Candidate will have to convince the retailers about why trading and buying through LWB will be highly beneficial.

==> Candidate will have to make sure to bring retailers onboard with LWB application.

==> Candidate will have to give accurate reports to the concerned manager regarding the stores visit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?