22nd July 2020, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Web Development interns in Iris Business Services Limited Surat?

Dear friends, I am going to apply for an internship in Iris Business Services Limited Surat for Web Development. I don't know what work I have to do over there. So, can I know about the roles and responsibilities for such interns in this company?

25th July 2020, 04:48 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Web Development interns in Iris Business Services Limited Surat?

Roles and responsibilities of Web Development interns in Iris Business Services Limited Surat as follows:-

1. You will have to work over Web API development tasks.

2. You will have to work over ASP.Net, .NET, MVC, Javascript, JQuery code development.

3. You will have to integrate applications.

4. Handling of large web projects.

5. Technical documentation.
25th July 2020, 12:12 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Web Development interns in Iris Business Services Limited Surat?

The roles and responsibilities of Web Development interns in Iris Business Services Limited Surat would be given after the selection process in details. However, you would need to work on AJavascript,JQuery, MVC, ASP.Net, .NET and Web API.

You can visit the website http://www.irisbusiness.com/ for more information.
25th July 2020, 01:13 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Roles and responsibilities of Web Development interns in Iris Business Services Limited Surat :-

You will be responsible for working on ASP.Net, .NET, MVC , Javascript , JQuery and Web API efficiently.

For more details you can visit the below link :-
http://www.irisbusiness.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?