23rd September 2021, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Salary package allotted to Technical Support Interns in ECI Telecom India Pvt Ltd Mumbai?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I attend the interview and got selected for the post of Technical Support Intern in ECI Telecom India Pvt Ltd Mumbai then what would be my salary? I have searched alot but couldn’t get the information. Please let me know about the salary package.

26th September 2021, 12:12 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package allotted to Technical Support Interns in ECI Telecom India Pvt Ltd Mumbai?

Average Annual.salary estimated is about
0.2 LPA_ 1.3 LPA
This is an estimate based on salaries received ...
26th September 2021, 01:02 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package allotted to Technical Support Interns in ECI Telecom India Pvt Ltd Mumbai?

Salary package allotted to Technical Support Interns in ECI Telecom India Pvt Ltd Mumbai:-

You may expect a salary of Rs.15000/- to Rs.20,000/- per month depending upon your Interview Performance for the post of Technical Support Interns in ECI Telecom India Pvt Ltd Mumbai.

For more information about this opening, you can visit the below link:-
https://info.rbbn.com/eci-now-ribbon/
26th September 2021, 07:51 PM
Msdhoni02

3 lakhs per annum is the salary package allotted to Technical Support Interns in ECI Telecom India Pvt Ltd Mumbai.

You must have a graduation from any university to get this internship.
26th September 2021, 07:52 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The salary package allotted to Technical Support Interns in ECI Telecom India Pvt Ltd Mumbai is INR 15,661 per month.

The candidate should have completed graduation in BE/BTech from any university.

The candidate should have relevant skills and interests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?