26th February 2019, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Engineering Design Internship in Delhivery Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Delhivery Private Limited to do an Internship related to Engineering Design. I would like to know about the selection criteria in this company for this Internship. Please help me to know about the selection criteria immediately.

2nd March 2019, 11:25 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Engineering Design Internship in Delhivery Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Delhivery Private Limited to do an Internship related to Engineering Design. I would like to know about the selection criteria in this company for this Internship. Please help me to know about the selection criteria immediately.

Candidates are selected for the Engineering Design internship in Delhivery Private Limited on the basis of their knowledge and skills in Adobe Photoshop, MS-Office and Adobe Illustrator. Those candidates with relevant interests and skills are selected as Engineering Design interns in Delhivery Private Limited. They should be available full time for the duration of two months for the Engineering Design interns in Delhivery Private Limited. Selected candidates should start the Engineering Design internship in Delhivery Private Limited before 27th March, 2019.
27th May 2021, 08:35 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Selection criteria for Engineering Design Internship in Delhivery Private Limited?

Selection Criteria:-

There is 4 rounds interview :-

1)Online Technical Test

2)Online Aptitude Test

3)Technical Interview

4)Manager/HR Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?